Bay Area Mediator
Litigation and arbitration, two common methods of dispute resolution, are expensive, time consuming, stressful, and risky. Mediation is one of the best methods of settling lawsuits and disputes for numerous reasons.
- Gives the parties more control over the outcome than litigation, arbitration, and other forms of dispute resolution.
- Drastically reduces attorneys’ fees.
- Eliminates the risk of litigation and arbitration.
- Reduces stress associated with the lawsuit or dispute.
- Saves enormous amounts of time compared to litigation or arbitration, thereby freeing the parties to engage in other activities.
- Empowers parties to communicate openly with each other, gain better understanding, reconcile, foster improved relations, and produce not only practical and workable resolutions, but also reach peace.
- Often achieves resolution in a few days or weeks, instead of a year or more common with litigation.
Jeff Park not only effectively represents parties in mediation, he is an experienced and effective mediator. Jeff uses over 17 years of experience as a mediator to lead parties in lawsuits and disputes to a settlement that best meets the interests and needs of the parties.
Jeff is a mediator panelist with Santa Clara County Superior Court and San Mateo County Superior Court. He has had extensive mediation training and was awarded the Advanced Mediator credential from Santa Clara County Office of Human Relations’ Dispute Resolution Program Services. Jeff has been a mediator coach and assisted in training others on how to mediate. Jeff has presented seminars on mediation to attorneys and lectured about the use of mediation in employment, business and other areas.
If you are looking for an experienced and effective neutral mediator to mediate your dispute, consider Jeff Park at Habbu & Park. He has been successfully mediating cases for more than seventeen years.
Contact Jeff Today for an Effective Mediator – You Will be Heard