San Jose Green Card Attorney
The San Jose law offices of Habbu & Park have represented thousands of clients in a wide range of immigration and deportation cases. One of our concentrations is the immigrant visa, more commonly known as the green card. The Green card is for someone who intends to live and work permanently in the United States. Green cards are issued only to those who qualify for permanent residence.
Some of the ways to obtain permanent residency include:
- Immigration through a family member, including the child or parent of a U.S. citizen
- Through a business-employee relationship
- As an asylum-seeker or refugee
- International adoption
- “Green Card lottery” held by the U.S. government every year
- Marriage to a U.S. citizen
Working In The United States
Obtaining an immigrant visa or green card is complicated and your legal permanent resident status can be taken away. Habbu & Park is here to represents individuals who are seeking green cards or to help individuals who are having legal issues with their green card. We also represent permanent residents who are threatened with deportation for criminal convictions or other violations of U.S. immigration law.
Obtaining a green card is crucial when it comes to:
- Working in the United States
- Traveling in and out of the country
- Staying in the United States indefinitely
- Applying for you family to also live in the United States
- This is first step to U.S. citizenship and naturalization
Contact A Green Card Attorney
Our skilled San Jose lawyers at Habbu & Park have been dealing with immigration issues in the Bay Area for the last two decades. Habbu & Park are attorneys with solutions so please contact us first on your green card and immigration needs. Our San Jose law firm offers informative consultation. Please call 408-993-9577 – Email us – Or visit us at 95 South Market Street, Suite 530, San Jose, California 95113.